Guess it's been about a week since I blogged last.
We've been incredibly busy with school and work...seems like there's just no free time right now! The dogs are keeping us busy; Skye & Drew have been going with us to class lately. We decided to give Lexi a break and let her mature mentally for a while. Skye is doing excellent in her training and moving along quite nicely. Her stays are getting a lot better. Robby had to show off last week. I worked with Skye while he worked with Drew...well, after a botched out-of-sight stay with Skye...he's shoved me Drew's leash and said, "haha, watch ME!" Yea...Skye did the out-of-sight stay perfectly, lol. Go figure. She's daddy's girl that's for sure. We started working on targeting last week and she was having trouble catching on (Drew did AWESOME, though). I finally think it clicked her her tonight, though...yay!
Sonny had a good birthday -- he liked his cake, as did everyone else who ate it. He's been sleeping in bed a lot lately, we decided it's probably because the floor is getting to be too cold and hard for him.
I have a seminar Thursday night that I'll be putting on for a local 4-H group on dog shows. I had forgotten all about it until I got an email this evening. Guess I'd better get Sonny groomed up; he's going to hate riding in the truck...but he'll get over it. I may decide to take Drew instead. We'll see how he does at class Tuesday, first.
Next Tuesday is our second anniversary. We haven't decided what we're going to do, but we may drive somewhere for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment