Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy...Busy...Bu...you get the idea.

(Cloud)
So - going into my third week of school. There's an insane amount of work, though. I'm keeping caught up in my leadership class fairly well, but humanities...I have fallen behind on already! Not too bad, I just haven't done my essays. I already told the prof I would be turning them in late, so hopefully it doesn't affect my grade too bad. They're just so dang hard. A minimum of five pages long...with a minimum of five resources...yikes! And two of those...every two weeks.

I picked up Sonny's ashes today. They came in a lovely wooden box. I was very surprised.

(Lexi, Rainy, Cloud, and Skye)
On a lighter note...the other dogs are all doing well. We took the loveseat from mom & dad's house and put it in our bedroom. Rainy has claimed it as "her's" and stretches out on it before anyone else can climb up there. Everyone got baths over the weekend so they're all nice and clean smelling...and the pyrs are nice and white!

(Rainy!)
Work is staying busy -- I'm on four 10 hour days every other week so I can have more time to do school work. The opposite week has a weird schedule, but it puts me at having 2 1/2 days off, instead of just two, so I won't argue with that. There is a possibility I may be transferring to the MA (management assistant) position within the next few weeks. I'm going to discuss the position more with the current person, plus my two bosses (my manager, and the LGM) tomorrow and see if I can get the go-ahead to put in my transfer request. The hours would be better, and likely the pay too.
(Scenty's September Warmer of the Month)
Scentsy is awesome - absolutely love the company and the products. Still trying to get some promo stuff out there right now, but orders are slowly starting to develop. The hardest part is getting started!

1 comment:

texsun said...

My old blog has been deleted and we are starting over fresh with a new one. LOL New way of doing things with the dogs, I guess... link is www.texsunknl.blogspot.com