
It has been horribly busy at work lately. Tomorrow I have another Auction. First one I've prepped by myself. Should be interesting! Luckily there are about 40 less cars this time. Makes it a little easier!

Put the sprinkler out in the yard the other day and Lexi had a blast playing in it. Skye wasn't too sure about it and eventually just laid down in the shade. I hadn't taken pictures of Lexi playing in the sprinkler since last fall right after we got her. She didn't forget how fun it was, that's for sure! She was pouncing on it, snapping at the water, barking...had the best time.

I found out that I got admitted to OU this weekend. I'm very excited about getting started on their classes.
1 comment:
Congrats on getting into OU - I am so proud of you. I had forgotten how much Lexi enjoyed playing in the sprinkler. She has really grown since I last saw her!
Post a Comment