Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update

It's been pretty crazy since the last time I updated. I'll do the best I can with trying to cover what all has gone on...!

Last Monday I got the devastating news that my second "dad", Tim Forte, had passed away. That was hard to take. Think I cried all day Monday and most of the day Tuesday. The viewing was Friday...lost it again. Funeral Saturday. It is impossible to imagine Tim not here anymore. I keep expecting to open my email and have one from him, or see him around. I got an email last week from Pam (Brasswinds ECS) as well telling me that whenever I'm ready to let her know and she'd tell me what she has available. Wrote her back and said it'd be a while. Tim was thinking of co-owning the pup with me, and he was going to help me brush up on my grooming.

Robby and I decided to try and work things out. Can't let 13 years go down the drain without at least a big effort. We both want to try and get back together if it's the right thing to do. We'll see how it goes. Going to take it slow and make sure that's what we want. So far so good, though.

Work is staying fairly busy. I will be coming off the DMV desk Monday and moving to the Auction desk. It'll keep me better occupied and is a lot more challenging, which is really cool. I'm looking forward to it. Plus, I will be able to finish all of my certifications within about a month. After that, I begin training for the Lead position, which requires some travel to Phoenix, AZ a few times.

1 comment:

Kameko said...

Glad to see the picture of you and Hailey posted and get an update. Congrats on the change to Auction and the Lead position. Always knew my girl fantastic and would meet any challenge that came her way.