TSO concert is Sunday! I am super-excited, but certainly better watch my scream level this year! In anticipation of the event, I lost my voice Wednesday, haha. Still don't have it back, so I'm headed to the doctor in a bit to get some meds.Friday, December 18, 2009
One month later...!
Ok - so it'd been busy!! I didn't realize I hadn't posted in over a month. Dogs are doing well -- Lexi and Cloud (especially) have taken to guarding Skye, now. We caught Cloud watching over Skye a few weeks ago -- too funny.
Holly is awesome. We've started her in puppy class with Lynne - she's doing well. Finally walking like a little trooper on the leash. But, she is still learning not to be a little pirannah puppy. Whenever I'm off and running errands, she gets to go with me. Typically that involves a trip to PetSmart and if we find something on sale, then miss priss gets a goody. Today we bought two stuffies and a bag of puppy-safe chewies. They had their Christmas stuff 50% off. Still trying to figure out an ILP name for her...we certainly have time, but I like planning early. Likely going with a TSO themed name.
Work is going well -- love my new boss. The store has definitely taken a positive turn since he's been here. We had our Holiday Party last Sunday and it was amazing. The committee really pulled together to have a great pary, we had pretty high attendance, and enough food (which I was really worried about!) I also won Store Champion at our last quarterly communications meeting. Really cool surprise and definitely a confidence booster in my position. I had kept hearing from various people that I was doing a good job, but now I know for sure I have been, lol. Speaking of work, I bought a new car there yesterday. Robby is taking my truck and we're selling his old Monte Carlo that we got as just a temporary car this summer. My new car is an 05 Mustang GT -- it's a blast to drive! And yea, it's red. I keep getting reminded of that! I couldn't resist the deal, though. Super associate discount, great options, crazy low miles for the model year, awesome sound system, sweeeeet sounding exhaust system, yep...it's FUN! I heard from at least three other associates that they were thinking of buying it themselves...but I beat them to it!
TSO concert is Sunday! I am super-excited, but certainly better watch my scream level this year! In anticipation of the event, I lost my voice Wednesday, haha. Still don't have it back, so I'm headed to the doctor in a bit to get some meds.
TSO concert is Sunday! I am super-excited, but certainly better watch my scream level this year! In anticipation of the event, I lost my voice Wednesday, haha. Still don't have it back, so I'm headed to the doctor in a bit to get some meds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of Cloud and Skye! You are so lucky to have caught them like that. Holly is getting so big!
Post a Comment