
TSO was totally amazing. Front row seats were AWESOME!!! Robby didn't like it because the lights were right in his eyes at times, but that didn't bother me! Al Pitrelli was right in front of us for most of the concert (yay!) It was so awesome, you get a lot more personal view of the concert from front row. At the beginning, Al looked down towards the first/second row and was warming his hands because "it's freezing!!" Angus was being his usual self and yelled "What's up?!" during a few of his center-stage moments. Just a totally awesome experience.

Work was really busy last week, trying to get ready for the 13th Month which started today (and I realized I forgot to pass on the information for lunch today...haha, oops! One of the sales managers called and asked me what was planned a little bit ago.)

The snow we have gotten is amazing. I really didn't expect anything like this, and compared to last year's Christmas Day record high of 76...! Yep, it's Oklahoma for sure. Most of the dogs are enjoying the weather, especially Cloud. Skye plays in it if she doesn't see you watching her. Lexi is just concerned where he ball is. There's been a few times it's gotten kicked into a drift and she's had to go digging for it. Holly isn't sure what to think, and has taken a couple nose-dives into the drifts!

Robby and I went out to rescue my aunt and finish getting her home Christmas Eve because of the weather. That was about a 2-hour trip to go a total of about 20 miles, there and back. When we pulled in the neighborhood there was an SUV stuck in the drifts, so Robby dropped me off and went back to help pull her out.

We spent yesterday shoveling a lot of the driveway, playing with the dogs, and watching movies. We both fell asleep on the couch while watching Hamlet...except I ended up watching the first half while Robby slept, and then I dozed off right as he was waking up and he watched the last half! Go figure.

The dogs enjoyed their Christmas gifts. Each one got a puppy-safe rawhide chewie, the big dogs each got a stuffed toy, and Holly got a rope toy with a teether bone on it. The cats each got a Christmas catnip toy. I don't think they've paid much attention to it, yet. Having fun playing with their other Christmas toys I scattered out a few weeks ago.

I had made plans to pick mom up and take her shopping with me today, but that got scrubbed because of the weather. I think Robby and I are going to Wal-Mart and PetSmart to do some shopping tonight, though. I need to get some stuff for the rabbit. I believe we're still going to go look at them tomorrow. We're getting a baby holland lop -- there are about three to choose from and the pictures are just adorable. Can't wait to see which one we end up with. The cage was supposed to be delivered on Thursday, but because of the weather, that was delayed to Monday. I'll just set up a temp cage in one of the extra dog crates for the night.

Pumpkin has been laying on my lap while I've been typing this whole thing, just purring away. There's someone who wants Lizzie, so we're probably meeting them tomorrow. The cats don't like each other and we couldn't decide which one to part with, so I put them both up and decided we would keep whoever was left. Ends up that will probably be Pumpkin, which I'm happy with. She's such a good kitten and Holly just loves playing with her, still.
1 comment:
I'm glad that it looks like Pumpkin is going to stay, not that Lizzie isn't nice. But Holly will have someone to play with that is her size :o) I really enjoyed the pictures of Robby and the dogs playing in the snow, they look so happy.
Post a Comment