Monday, February 9, 2009

Catch up post


Didn't realize it had been so long since I posted!

Friday I had a second/third interview with CarMax. I think it went well and I should hear something this week.

Saturday I hung out all morning and went over to mom & dad's for dinner and to play some Wii.

Yesterday Robby and I ran a couple errands in the morning, then mom and dad brought over their glass-top desk they weren't using anymore. We went to Best Buy and bought a new TV -- love, love, love it! It's a 32" LG -- LCD screen. It's so nice to watch tv without any of the fuzzy channels that our old TV had! We spent the rest of the day cleaning house. Vacuuming, dusting, re-arranging furniture in the living room (mainly just along the wall the tv is on)...I got everything done except for shampooing the carpets. That may get done tomorrow.

I slept in today -- didn't sleep well last night (and probably kept Robby up, too.) Skye decided to lay completely across me at one point and so I moved over and was almost crossways in bed with my head on my side and my feet up against Robby so I had room to stretch out! He finally shoved me back over around 5am and we moved Skye. Sonny then jumped up in her spot, so we had to move him, too. Sheesh. Everyone finally settled down and I was able to go back to sleep normally, lol.

Have to be at Kohls at 6pm tonight to start my training. I'm scheduled from 6pm-10pm...fun. Also scheduled tomorrow from 8am-3:30pm, but I was told I could probably change that. I'll move it and also put my availabilty to not include Tuesdays. Since it's always Robby's day off, we get a lot done on that day. We leave it for Doctor's appointments, errands, dog class, etc.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Kameko said...

I was wondering when you would get around to updated your blog :o)