I close tonight with Lindsey -- those nights are always fun. We have productive conversations. Hopefully we can discuss some issues I'm having with a co-worker, though. We'll see how it all pans out.
Dogs are doing awesome -- we've been letting Cloud stay out at night and aside from him nudging us at first, he finally lays down at the foot of the bed to go to sleep. Lexi and Rainy are still in the ex-pen together - they're always laying the same way, it's so funny. I woke up this morning to them wrestling around and playing with the kong...they moved the ex-pen around a little bit, lol.
I got one textbook in the mail yesterday. I've been finding them on Ebay - sooo much cheaper! Just ready for classes to start up.
Sitting here listening to the rain...left the dogs out in it. haha. Sonny loves it, but the others...not so much -- they stay huddled under the trees usually. But, our trees are so thick right now, there's hardly a drop of water underneath them.
No comments:
Post a Comment