Monday, August 3, 2009

O....M....G....

So. School starts August 24th. Take note (especially mom and dad, lol!)

Just started looking at the assignments that I will be doing for my first set of classes. Yea. lol - I'm in for it.

Here's just a glimpse....

My leadership class:
First two weeks - cover three chapters (read, quizzes, discussion, part one of course project.)
Second two weeks - cover four chapters (read, quizzes, discussion, part two....)
Third two weeks - cover FIVE chapters (you get the idea...part three...)
Fourth two weeks - cover three chapters (done.)

And it gets worse in my humanities class...

So far, I know I will have to write two 5-page essays every two weeks. Holy #@*)(*

I think I'm going to live on my computer and with my nose in a book.

Who knows what to expect the second half of the semester -- those classes haven't posted yet.

Work...school...sleep...
Work...school...sleep...

1 comment:

Kameko said...

Noted - don't call Brandi, she will call me...don't call Brandi, she will call me....that will be my mantra for the next several weeks!