Yesterday I got an email from the lady we gave the cats to. She absolutely hated Electra, had put her on craigslist, and then accused me of various things, lol. I emailed her back, offered to take Electra off their hands - and I promptly get an apology for her harsh words, go figure. Anyway - Robby & I went to pick up Electra last night. They wanted to keep Panda, they loved her! Chunky (Electra) is locked in the front bedroom right now while I await a call back from Rescue. I feel horrible because just a few days ago I finally got an email back from them and I said "we decided to keep them." Grr...now I get to explain that one! Smudges wasn't too happy with us bringing Electra in, but she was over it by this morning.
I had an interview with JC Penneys yesterday afternoon. Came home with a job offer. I doubt, and hopefully won't, end up taking it. But if it doesn't work out with PetSmart for whatever reason, it's just nice to know I have a job to turn to. So if I happen to take it, lol, I would be working in the jewerly department.
Woke up this morning and we were all laying in bed (yep, all the dogs, Robby, and me...!) Skye was laying on top of me and all of sudden took her paw and swiped it across my face. Well, she hit my eye and popped a blood vessel....OUCH!!!!! It's still sore. I kept an ice pack on it for about 30 minutes, and then have had one off and on all day. I can see, but it's a little blurry sometimes, I think just from it being sore and me blinking and squinting it so much. It's a little dry, too.
I finished my management class today, yippee!!! I figured up my grade, and I have an 88 - but he still has to curve some of the tests and all, so I may end up with an A! Oceanography hasn't been as generous, though! I'm just hoping to flat out pass that class. If I don't, that's trouble. Big trouble. We have to take our second exam Friday, and then we're going to work on our final exam this weekend. Luckily, that is an open book test. I'm hoping with my research project (which I finished and turned in today) and the final exam each being worth 200 points (twice the exam scores) I'll be able to pull off a better grade. Plus, she said she'll be curving all of the grades at the end. :::crossing my fingers:::!!!!!!
Lexi has her second class tonight. I've had all the dogs playing in the backyard today, they've had fun! Hopefully she'll be nice and calm tonight, like last week. I think Lynne said we're going to work on sit (which Lexi obviously knows,) loose leash walking (or heel, for us), and then leave it...which she needs to learn badly!
No comments:
Post a Comment