
...the weekend is over! Today went by fast, but we got so much done! We ran our errands early this morning and were done and back home by 11:15. We groomed all of the dogs, cleaned our bathroom, and then started work on filling the shed. Robby & I ran to mom and dad's to start getting all of my stuff from the attic and their shed. Came home and sorted through everything. It was kind of nice to see some old stuffed animals, journals, etc. We got a lot of my dog stuff moved into the shed from the garage, and then also totally cleaned up the back bedroom. Aside from my dog stuff and the christmas tree (which will move out to the shed after Christmas)...all of the boxes are out of there!

We took our oceanography quiz tonight, and I did a lot of work on my management class. I'm trying to get as much done before the Futurity as I can since it falls on the week before class ends.

These pictures are from this morning when the Drew & Lexi were playing (and obviously Sonny & Skye not.) And...the one below is Drew hanging out on the desk while I type this! 
1 comment:
Love the pictures - can you send all of them to me?
Post a Comment