Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lexi is official!

I got Lexi's ILP papers in the mail today...she is officially known as Twister Passport to Paradise...yippee!!!

Ran around like crazy today! First stop was Hillcrest to take care of some things and hang up a poster there, then to North Pole City where I picked up a couple new ornaments (a horseshoe and a snowflake,) after that I went to the post office, then mom & dad's. Ran by McDonald's and grabbed a bite for lunch, then on to Norman to see if Jamie was still the PetSmart manager. Nope - he changed stores. Scrap that idea...left there and went to Atwoods to hang up a Celebrity Slide poster. Went home for a bathroom break for me and the dogs. Left home and stopped by Lumber 2, then Pet-Vet, Langstons, and Dad's branch (all to hang up posters.) From dad's branch I went to the other Langstons, Fox Lumber, some Western close out store in Moore, ACE hardware (they were weird...) and Bryan's (woops...Ft Thunder) Harley Davidson. Then I went to the dry cleaners, Tractor Supply, and FINALLY to PetCo. Never had a place to tell me no and had some people who were really excited and already saying they wanted to come - cool! I'm down to two posters. Robby got one hung up at work, too. It was a very productive day, and now I'm exhausted and so is my car! (For more information on the Celebrity Slide, please visit http://www.nrha.com/ and click on the Celebrity Slide logo, lol)

I found out Smudges likes to not only sleep in the bathroom sinks -- but she also likes to drink water from the faucet! She's such a friendly cat. She's sitting on the back of the desk chair right now just purring away.

1 comment:

Kameko said...

That is such a cute picture of Lexi - she looks like she is laughing. I really like the name you two picked out for her.