Monday, January 26, 2009

It's coooold!

So, the ice storm is here. Of course, it arrived at the same time I had to go to my 2nd interview at Kohl's! My trip there wasn't bad. It was a little slick, but bearable. On the way home was a different story! I almost fell in the parking lot a couple times, then the car slid some on the way home. I had Robby wait to go to work so he could take my car (since it's all-wheel drive...it helps a little.) It took him almost 45 minutes to get to work.

As far as Kohl's goes...I got the job. I'll be working part time (for now) in the Misses/Juniors department. Sounds good to me!

I think I'll be spending the rest of the day chilling out and staying warm. Probably get caught up on school work, as well. I'm trying to stay a week or so ahead this semester. So far so good. I was supposed to do some CGC tests tonight in Edmond, but doesn't look like that'll happen!!

2 comments:

Kameko said...

Congrats! I'm so happy you got the job at Kohl's. I hope that you will be happy there.

texsun said...

You didn't tell me you got the job. Congrats! It sounds like fun!

We are still waiting for the storm to hit us. The temp is dropping fast and it's already icy. The gates were all frozen shut when I went to let out the dogs. But the rain hasn't started yet.