Started at the medical office yesterday. It was totally overwhelming -- I came home with a horrible headache that even two tylenols couldn't knock. I'm not going to bad mouth anyone there, but it was certainly an interesting environment. I sent Lesa (office manager, basically) an email this morning and told her I didn't think it was going to be the right fit for me. She and I have emailed back and forth a little this morning. I'm trying to decide what to do. It's like me going to show a cat. I'm still showing, but it's a whole'nother animal. With the medical office -- it's still an office with appointments, charts, filing, etc -- but it's not a vet clinic, which I feel very at home in.
I went to apply at Eastmoor Vet this morning -- they need an experienced receptionist. We'll see what happens, but that would be awesome if that could work out. They even still have the picture of Sonny & I from Westminster on their wall -- I couldn't believe it!!
Skye & Lexi start their intermediate class tonight -- should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment