
Robby was off yesterday, so luckily he didn't have to go to work. We did go get my drug test done, however. That was trip! It started sleeting on the way there and never let up. We also went to the grocery store in the afternoon. lol - isn't it nice when you run out of things right in the middle of a storm like this?! Let me tell you...pushing that grocery cart through the parking lot was a chore! I pushed, Robby pulled!

After we got home, Robby went out to play with the dogs. They had a blast!

Robby helping Skye "walk" through the snow.

If you look close, Skye has her eyes shut as Sonny jumps at her!

Anyone want a snow bath?! Robby was throwing snow at the dogs - they loved trying to catch it!
I got a call from Kohl's this morning and I start with my orientation February 9th from 6pm-10pm. At least it's a little ways off and gives me time to look at other options.
We tore down the fish tank yesterday. Robby called James and he said he'd buy it from us so his kiddos can get some fish. Robby is going to take it to him tomorrow. We saved the bigger gravel rocks...Robby washed them up and I redecorated our 2nd bathroom with them and the seashells. I think it turned out pretty cool and 'beachy'.
1 comment:
Robby and the dogs look like they were having a blast!
Post a Comment