Robby works all day today - boring! But James went by yesterday to apply, so at least Robby will have someone to talk to (that he LIKES) until he gets on elsewhere.
On a side note...say hello to Nibbles (left) and Spike (we didn't choose their names obviously!)
I went and adopted them from the OKC Shelter yesterday (that place has CHANGED! And for the better...!) They were owner surrended back early last month - and unfortunately, even the cage...er...tank...they were kept in at the shelter was horrible. They're goofy little guys, but certainly taking a while to get accustomed to us. I did a red-eye correction so that's why their eyes look so grey...ick! Robby & I finally got past losing ours back in 2007 -- so it was time for another pair. (Those of you taking count...dad...! That's four dogs, one chinchilla, and two guinea pigs....and one fish who just won't die!)
No comments:
Post a Comment