Monday came FAST! The weekend was good and relaxing. Didn't do much at all.
I had a call this morning from someone asking me to come in for an interview. I went in at 1:15 -- lasted almost an hour and it was amazing. She told me to go home, talk to Robby, think about it, and email her in the morning with my decision. If I say I'm interested (which I will) - then she'll check my references tomorrow afternoon. I would be a front office assistant for an Internal Medicine Doctor at the Southwest Medical Center complex. (the 5 story building connected to the hospital...) M-F, 8-5 - awesome benefits, great small little office, and it seems as though the Doctor is very similar to Doc...which is awesome. She even said they'd cross train me if I wanted to -- basically to where I could take vitals, EKGs, hook up a monitor, and in the fall give flu vaccines. FUN!
Robby is still waiting to hear from Alltel. James has a connection with Aaron's Rent-A-Center (they apparently have a really good management program) so they're working on that, too.
More later --
No comments:
Post a Comment