Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I need to update more often!

Seems this blog has fallen off to the side here lately! Lexi is still in her e-collar and we've also wrapped her stomach to help keep the incision clean. She wears the wrap every other day to help give it a little air, too. She's getting very bored, so I've been trying to work some on her front sits and choose to heel while we're walking in the backyard, and keeping her busy with a kong in her crate. If Robby leaves when I do in the morning, then I come home for lunch...otherwise he leaves late enough in the day, that I don't have to. It's quite a drive and I spend over half my lunch hour just driving. The other dogs are doing well. Sonny is getting grouchy, but he is almost 10 (yikes!) Skye is her usual big baby-self. And Drew, well he's Drew! Our PetEdge order will be in tomorrow, the dogs will be happy!

Robby & I are going over to mom & dad's tonight for a cookout. He should be getting off here any minute now. I was busy at work today for once...it was nice!! I had a meeting this morning, scheduled phone call with a board member this afternoon, plus another meeting right behind that. And...two more meetings tomorrow. In the mean time, I was juggling the usual phone calls, prepping a flier for this weekend's event in Arizona, and trying to get a package together to overnight for one of our board members to give to some people at the PBR this weekend in Ohio. Whew! I actually temporarily liked my job! Until I was reminded of the upcoming Convention and Board Meetings in January...
Robby's mom & stepdad are coming up this weekend. It's Grover's dad's birthday party. We're driving out to Clinton on Sunday. Robby's aunt & uncle from Montana (the ones who run agility) are coming in, too. It's always good to talk to them.
I've put up a couple pictures from last weekend that dad took. I think they turned out awesome! We haven't decided which one we like best to use for our possible Christmas card, this year. I had an idea to buy one with the two pictures and have the larger one be of us, and try to do a smaller one of all four dogs -- we'll see if that actually happens. There's still time before I need to order, so maybe.

1 comment:

texsun said...

Love the pictures!! Don't even get me started on Christmas cards. lol I'll probably just do something with Chase, or maybe Tess and Chase for this year's Christmas card.

I'm dying to try out the seat belts. :P I'm putting your CD and your check in the mail tomorrow.

I need to update my blog, but hardly anyone visits it. haha