Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Wednesday...!

Finally half way through the week. It's been fairly uneventful, though. I took yesterday off and got a lot done -- seemed to be more productive at work today, so that was good. Lexi is getting her stitches out this evening when Robby gets home. Now I can get started on her training. Drew is having issues with his toys, still! So, under some advice from a former corgi person and experienced trainer, I'm going to work on some behavioural changes with him. Let's hope it works. I'm going with mom & dad on Saturday to pick up their shepherd, Anya. She's finishing her heartworm treatment on Friday. I can't wait to meet her...we've all seen videos and pictures of her, and I think she'll be great for them and Rudy!

1 comment:

texsun said...

Skye looks very 'colliesh' in that picture.

I can't wait to hear about Anya and see pictures!