Sunday started out with a phone call from Robby's mom to tell him his grandfather (her dad) passed away that morning. She also asked if Robby would be a pall bearer, which he agreed to. The funeral will be Thursday afternoon - Robby & I both have the day off. After that chaos, we left to go to Aunt E's house for lunch. We got to visit again with Grandma, Aunt E, and Jennifer - plus got to see Grandpa and Uncle Tim. Lunch was delicious! We left there around 2pm and came back to the city to run some errands. We took our quizzes for Oceanography, and each of us got good scores! FINALLY! I also took my Manangement test over the week and did really well!
Work was pretty boring today - I mainly tried to stay awake. It was cold and I was tired. I'm trying to convince Robby and finally decide for myself if I'd like to register Sonny in UKC and take him out for a spin on November 15th. I'm kind of nervous to do it, though! I know it's different than AKC - and I can only imagine myself making some huge novice mistake, lol! If I enter, ya'll are going to have to come watch me make a fool of myself. At least Sonny knows what to do!
Still working on Lexi's Rally training - I slacked off the past couple days, so I need to get busy! Her finishes need work....bad!
That's all for now. (and if you are wondering about the picture above...that would be my wonderful husband crawling into the tunnel, right before the dogs took off in after him!)
1 comment:
I thought I could see feet in that picture! Did drew crawl over him and beat him to the end? Sonny in UKC? Wow, I'd have to watch that to see what the differences are.
Post a Comment