
Well, today Robby & I got up and drove out to Clinton for his step-grandpa's 80th birthday party. We had lunch at Montana Mike's (not bad food, just not great...kind of like a Texas Roadhouse.) Then walked back over to the hotel for the party. Got to visit with Rusty & Mary some - they have a couple trials coming up and only need 2 more double Q's to qualify for Agility Nationals with Rusty's dog -- hope they do well! We came drove back to OKC and went straight to Sam's before they closed. Then, we ran home to let dogs out and went to Target so I could pick up some cones to start Lexi's Rally training. I couldn't find any chalk -- I'll have to get that somewhere else, I guess. The dogs are being goofy -- Lexi is doing well on her training, but Drew is still getting horribly possessive of his toys. I need to find a way to correct that problem. Work tomorrow (joy.) Mom & dad will hopefully be able to pick up Anya on Saturday if she completes her heartworm treatment this week.
1 comment:
You are coming down this way? And shoot, that's the day of our specialty! I can't wait to see pix of Anya!
Post a Comment