Wednesday, October 22, 2008

O.M.G. J.M.M!

So...Robby & I went down to the Wal-Mart in Norman this evening and got John Michael Montgomery's autograph on his new CD "Time Flies" and the sheet music for "I Swear" that I gave Robby for Christmas a few years ago!!! It was pretty exciting!

Went to the doctor today for a follow up. Kim wants me on Lexapro for another 5 weeks and we'll re-evaluate again to see if we need to keep going, change dosages, or change meds. I've also been having a headache off and on for about a week, so he wants me to wait another week and if I keep having them to the extent I need to take something, then I'll go back on my Topomax. No big deal, because that would actually curb my appetite! According to the scales I gained 5 lbs in 3 weeks -- but this time I also had my boots and jean jacket on, so you do the figuring.

No comments: