Saturday, October 11, 2008

I see the tractors!!!

Bethany was right...Texas stomped all over OU. But only in the second half...so there! It's ok, though...we'll be back next year.

It's been a crazy couple days - work was a little nutty and aggravating at the same time. Still looking for a new job, but I can't find something that I think I'll like.

The dogs are doing well. Lexi & I worked on obedience some last night, she's so enthusiastic! I'm finding out she loves to pounce on things, too funny. Our PetEdge order came in Thursday and everyone likes their new collars and toys. We did have to take Drew to the emergency clinic Thursday night -- I came home from work and he had some diarrhea then proceeded to vomit...a lot. Started cleaning everything up and went out to give him some medication and promptly noticed his gums were starting to turn a pale grey. Robby left work and came on home to pick us up and take us down to Norman. Drew started getting better as we were there and ended up getting an injection and some prescriptions, which I filled yesterday. He's had a few doses, plus two meals of rice (which he hates) - and is back to his perky self. My little munchkin sure scared me for a minute, though!

My new class starts Monday and I have the wrong book (stupid bookstore people) - so I'm going to have Robby exchange it Monday morning before he goes to work. I think it'll be a decent class, I'm really looking forward to it. We also got our Oceanography DVDs in on Thursday and started watching them. Hopefully they help. I think our test is going to be ready to take in the next week or two. The Prof has been having trouble with the online format this semester.

I need to go grab me something to eat and then get started on house work -- I have a ton to do.

R.I.P. OU.....

1 comment:

texsun said...

"I see the tractors!!!'

*dies laughing* I'm rolling on OU's grave...

I told you we'd win!